Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Today is your birthday! It's my birthday too!!!

Well, OK.....it may not exactly be your birthday - - but it is MINE!! I love birthdays! I am of the assumption you get to celebrate your birthday the entire WEEK of your birthday, and not just the one day. After all, you have to get in as many free lunches/dinners you can possibly get right?! :)




Anyhoo, to my surprise (and everyone else in my office) my boss decided he wanted to get me a birthday cake for my birthday. Doesn't it look yummy?



I know, the picture does not do it justice since I had to use my phone to take the pic. But, trust me.....it was a toasted Coconut cake and it was scrumptious!

Me and a coworker went to lunch today for my birthday and then came back to the office and pigged out on cake! :) Most of the others in our office "save their extra calories for wine" so they said, so needless to say me and Jillian had a lot of cake to share - but we didn't mind! We had breakfast and snack for the rest of the week!

Me and the family did not do anything special for my birthday today since we have planned to go out to eat tomorrow night since that day worked better for everyones schedule. I didn't mind, that gave me more time at home to eat some more cake tonight! My thought was - cake is carbs and carbs are good for running -right?! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Happy Birthday to Me!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment