Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tina's New Adventure

This blog started out as just a place for me to write my daily happenings, thoughts, etc. and somehow evolved into more of a business blog promoting my Stampin' Up! business. Well - I was never really good at keeping up with it for a business perspective so I am going back to my old self and using this for a personal blog.

I just recently signed up to train to run a half-marathon in order to help raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society so I am going to use this blog to maintain more or less a diary of how I am doing with my marathon training along with still fitting in my every day life.

I hope you will come along with me on my adventure. It is more than likely going to be a very long, interesting and probably embarrassing ride along the way.

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment