Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 6 - Fundraising Day

No physical training was done today, Day 6 of my adventure. I spent a ton of time though working on my fundraising efforts. Got my fundraising letters ready to go. I secured a golf course for an upcoming Golf Tournament on July 11 to raise money for the Leukemia Society. Working on a dinner at Sticky Fingers whereby the restaurant will donate a percentage of their sales to the Leukemia Society. So, overall, got a lot accomplished today. Day 7 we have another TNT Meeting to learn about proper shoes, clothing, etc. to prepare us for the big race day event and then we are off for our very first "group run". Hope I can keep up! Wish me luck. I'll update you later how that goes!

Thanks to everyone for all your support!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment