Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 3 - Look What I Got Today!


That's right - my new Dri-Fit training jersey! You know how much I love getting free stuff!! I had a meeting today with a representative of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and because of my hardwork putting together my fundraising plan, I was given this shirt today! Earned it two weeks ahead of schedule! Go me!!!!
Anyhoo - after putting together my fundraising plan and making tons of phone calls to implement those plans, I was mentally exhausted by this afternoon. By the time I got home, did laundry, cleaned up the house for my card class I am giving tomorrow, and took the family out to dinner, it was 10:30 p.m. So - -I am sad to report I didn't get to walk or run today. :( However, since I did collect a few donations today and worked hard on my fundraising plan, I feel I didn't let the LLS down too bad so I'm hitting the hay to get some rest so I can put in a good effort tomorrow on my training! Goal tomorrow is 2 miles and increase my actual running time. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment