Monday, May 4, 2009

SCORE for me at the Harris Teeter! Woo Hoo!


As I told you before, it does not take much to get me excited these days! I been trying my hand at "Stealth Couponing" the last several weeks and have had some really good deals. I think today was a great deal. See all the stuff I got in the picture? Guess how much I spent? A whopping $2.54! I say "WOO HOO" to that! (And, I also got a Deli Creations Sandwich Meal, but I was so hungry I had to eat it before I took five minutes to take the picture!) So......$26.44 worth of groceries for $2.54 is not a bad day, and lunch included to boot! Got me very excited!!
Thanks to Harris Teeter for their "Triple Coupons" in my area this week. So, I basically bought 2 bottles of mustard and the store threw in everything else for free! If you are not clipping coupons - - what are you waiting for! If this doesn't convince you, then mail me your coupons instead of throwing them away! I'll glady put them to good use.
I am thinking about offering to do people's grocery shopping for them as long as I can keep whatever savings I can get with coupons! hmmmmm.........

No comments:

Post a Comment