Sunday, May 10, 2009

Upcoming Notecard Class


I can not take credit for the design of this very cute personalized notecard, that credit I must give to my CTMH upline, Amy. However as soon as I saw her cards that she had prepared, I just knew I had to make some as well! I think these would make the cutest graduation gifts, birthday gifts, bridal shower gifts, pretty much any gift that you need for any woman on your list (that includes a set for yourself as well!) !

I am offering a class to make a set of six (6) notecards, along with a matching metal notecard holder, on Sunday, June 7th. If you would like to take the class, or would like more information about this class or other classes I have to offer, please let me know! Can't make it that day, or live out of town???? No problem - this workshop is also available as a "Workshop on the Go". Be sure and email or call me to register for the class, or kit on the go, before May 20 so that all supplies can be ordered and received on time.

Stay tuned as I will posting information on upcoming Scrapbook Workshops, Father's Day class for the kids and much more!

Make it a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment