Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh, Baby!

Hello! Sorry I did not get a chance to post yesterday, that very quick trip up and back to the hills of Kentucky over the weekend wore me out and I could not force myself over to the computer last night to post. But I am here now!





As promised, below is a photo of the altered tin that I made for the baby shower last weekend. Very simple, but I thought it was cute and served the purpose. I made it to the match the Baby Shower card I posted last week to hold to hold a gift card I purchased for the baby and mom. I personlized it with the babies initial and her name across the lid so that it could be kept and used perhaps to hold qtips or whatever other small items in the baby's diaper bag. All items used were CTMH, except for the tin itself.



I just found out today that one of my bestest friends, Lindsay, is expecting her 2nd child in December! I would say somethings in the water, but since they live several states apart I guess that is not the cause! ;) I am excited, because that means I get to use my new "Oh, Baby!" stamp set again. Didn't know when I was ever going to get to use that thing again, especially didn't think I would get to so soon!

Well, the house is all to my self for a few hours so I'm off to see if I can create something. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment