Thursday, June 11, 2009

Follow your dreams.......


Sorry for the crooked picture, I apparently need to go take some camera lessons! Anyway, here is a copy of the card I put together to go with Sydney's graduation gift that I posted yesterday. I did not have any stamps whatsoever that were "graduation themed" but I did come across this sentiment in a retired CTMH stamp set I have and I thought the sentiment fit a graduation perfectly.
I random stamped white card stock for the background paper for the card. Colors include Pink Carnation, Kiwi and Smokey Plum.
I created a few other projects today but some are gifts for an upcoming baby shower this weekend so I will have to wait until later to post. I am headed out of town for the weekend but will be back blogging on Monday!
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment