Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oh Baby!!



Meet Ginger! This is one of the new June releases from All That Scraps. This is my very first digital image, and actually my first stamp that I have actually colored and not just stamped in one color. For my first one, I am very pleased. :)

As soon as I saw this image earlier this week, I knew I had to give it a try. I have a baby shower coming up next week and I thought this would make a very cute card. Hopefully she will like it.

All materials used, besides the image, are from Close to My Heart. Colors include Blush, Sweet Leaf and Crystal Blue. The flowers are 'Just Blooms' also from CTMH. I colored Ginger with CTMH's water color pencils.

Well, off to clean up my paper mess and then hit the bed. Tomorrow is Friday and the start of a weekend. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Tina, she is way cute!! your coloring is awesome!! aren't you glad you did it?
    And, the answer to your question is...yes, I use copics for my skin coloring skin white E00.
    Hope this helps. I can't wait to see what you do next. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete