Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Congratulations to the Graduate!

My boss' daughter graduated from high school and has decided to go out of state to College in the fall. For a graduation gift I decided to make her a set of personalized stationary to help her keep in touch with family and friends once she heads out. This set was originally designed by my CTMH upline, Amy McGrew, and I have now made several sets to share. I wanted to share with you how it turned out. I think it is cute and I hope she likes it. I do apologize again that I can't seem to get the lighting just right to take these photos. I assure you the cards and case look much better in person!













I used a tin DVD case to hold a set of 10 personalized note cards and then once the cards are gone she will still have the tin as a keepsake. All paper used is Close to My Heart (Colonial White, Emporium Papers, Sweet Leaf Cardstock). Congratulations Syd!

No comments:

Post a Comment