Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kids Scrapbook Class - July 18th


Hi ladies. I am sorry I have not been on here in the past several days. I was busy creating new gift cards and layouts all weekends and have lots to share but am having trouble getting the photos of the products to come out clear. :( So, no pictures to share just yet, but am working on getting them done.
In the meantime I wanted to share the information on the Kids Club starting up July 18th. Every month the kids will make a minimum of 4 12x12 layouts. Class fee is $18.00 and comes with all materials to make their projects plus some left over which will carry over from class to class. Seats are limited to get your children signed up now if interested.
Out of town? No problem. All kits are available as "Kits to Go" and can be made at home as well! I am very excited to get this club moving along and so are the girls that are already signed up for it.
Stay tuned for more photos coming soon. I have ordered a few new stamp sets and can't wait to share them here with everyone.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment