Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mojo Monday Card

Although MoJo Monday supplied the sketch, my "MoJo" was no where to be found last night unfortunately. I needed a baby boy card to send to a coworker today but I didn't have any "baby" stamps or anything else appropriate yet added to my stash so I got discouraged early on. However, I kept pressing on and knew my mom had gotten me the "Its a Boy" embossing set with my Cuttlebug this past weekend so this is what I came up with:




Sweet and simple, and to the point......."B for Boy" as we all learned in kindergarten! My coworker is a male so I didn't want to add to many embellishments anyway is what I kept telling myself. I guess it is kind of growing on me.

Supplies used include CTMH "Solo B" stamp, Cuttlebug "Its a Boy" embossing folder, Desert Sand Cardstock (CTMH), CTMH Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, and some scrap papers from my scrap bin. :o)

Hope everyone has a scrap n' stamp happy week!




2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I really do need to get that bug!!
    I just love those solo stamps.

    ReplyDelete