Friday, April 10, 2009

Time to get busy!

Hello again. I am so excited with all the upcoming scrapbooking and craft workshops I have coming up, along with Easter and other festivals going on in our area. I love springtime and can't wait to make the most of it this year!

Jeff, Jeffrey and myself just got back earlier this week from spending several days at a friend's lakehouse. It was exactly the rejuvenating break that we have been needing. Didn't really do anything spectacular while we were away, but we were simply able to get away from home, no phone service, just a few channels on the TV and simply relax. I for one caught up on many hours of sleep over the 4 days we were there!! Jessica decided that was not her type of vacation so she stayed home with her granny and they did some girly bonding time while we were away.

I took the rest of this week off to simply continue my "relaxing mode" and also did some housework and other things "just for me" this week, but ready to get back to work. Also time to start planning Jessica's "Sweet Sixteen" Birthday. She will 16 on April 30 so only have a few weeks left to get things planned and ready.

I better get off of here for now and get busy. (Actually, I just received the new Close to My Heart scrapbook catalog that goes public on May 1 so I am going to take a little time to ponder through it and see what classes I can plan for the future!)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend. Make the most of the time you have - I plan to!

No comments:

Post a Comment