Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Scrapbook Class Set for Saturday, April 25!


Next Scrapbook layout class is scheduled for Saturday, April 25th at 10:00 a.m. You must be registered and prepaid no later than April 8 in order to get your supplies ordered and here on time. We will be using the Close to My Heart Paperpack "Emporioum" pictured here. The colors are beautiful in person and I can't wait to get the layouts finished for the class. The fee for the class is $22.00 which is strictly for the products you will be using. I never charge for the class instruction. You will have lots of paper and other embellisments left over after the class to take home and use on additional papercrafting projects of your own. This class is perfect for beginners and experts just the same. Be sure to email me and let me know you are coming and save your seat! Seats are filling up.

No comments:

Post a Comment