Monday, January 26, 2009

Wonderful Weekend.

Hello fellow bloggers! Sorry I have not been on here the last several days, but there just never seems to be enough time in the day!

We had such a wonderful weekend. We traveled up to Greenville, SC in the upstate to see a very good friend of mine and her little girl Chloe who just turned 1 this month. I only get to see her every few months and Chloe is growing so big everytime I see her. By the time I see her the next time I am sure she will be walking all over the place and I can't wait! I also got to meet Lindsay's 4-legged addition to the family, Magic. Magic is Lindsay's 3rd rescued greyhound she and Lad have adopted, and all three of them are very sweet.

Sunday was somewhat of a relaxing day, but we also got a lot of stuff accomplished too. Finally was able to get more of my scrapbook stuff organized on a new bookshelf, which was my main goal for the weekend. It is so hard to create stuff when you have stuff stored in every nook and cranny of the house! So, now I am ready to finish the rest of the greeting cards and scrapbook layouts I am trying to get ready for my Open House this weekend. Stay tuned and I will be posting photos of the Open House and the various artwork for upcoming classes on here so everyone can sign up for the ones they just "must have"! :o)

Make it a great week and I'll see most everyone this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment