Sunday, January 11, 2009

Where did the weekend go??

Wow! I can not believe it is already Sunday night! I kept thinking I had one more day left to my weekend to get everything on my To Do List crossed off! Wishful thinking I guess. Unfortunately I did not get very far down my To Do List, but I was able to get a few things crossed off at least. MOST of my scrapbook and paper craft items are organized so I can "get busy". That was a big plus. Started my taxes......that will of course be ongoing all month as I s-l-o-w-l-y gather up my information, but atleast I started, right?

Tomorrow night I will be posting some artwork for an accordian album that I was able to put together tonight that I think turned out super cute. One of those "Simple and Sweet" projects that I think everyone will love. Stay tuned tomorrow night for more information on that project and when you can come join me to make one for your coffee table or a gift for someone special. Well, I better get to bed, I am starting the dreaded D-I-E-T (yes, that is a four letter word) tomorrow so I need to rest up and get my mind prepared for that! :o) Make it a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment