Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Friday!!!!! Woo Hoo!!

Good morning fellow bloggers! I am soooo glad it is Friday and this week is almost over. I am so sorry I have not been on here as often I would have liked, but the past 3 days I have had a very hectic "home life". Wednesday evening I came home from work to a kitchen sink that was clogged! After being on the phone with a plumber friend of mine and wearing my "plumber hat" for 2 hours, I gave up. I learned things about pipes (tee pipes with flaps, p-traps and other stuff) that I never really wanted to learn and never care to touch again.

Since my "plumbing techniques" were not working, I ended up having the "real plumbers" come over last night and after about 2 hours they were able to get the clog repaired and now we are flowing nicely again! :o) So.....now that my house is getting back to normal I am so excited about putting the final plans together for my Close to My Heart Open House. Please note your calendar - January 31 from noon to 3:00 p.m. There will be a free 2-page scrapbook layout that you will be able to make when you come, free gifts, door prizes, refreshments and much more. You can also view the accordian album, some scrapbook layouts and card making classes that I will be offering throughout the months of February and March as well. I hope to see you there! Please be sure to comment me here, or send me an email and let me know you are coming so I can be sure and have enough projects for everyone to make FREE while they are there!

Have a great day and a great weekend! I look forward to seeing you on the 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment