Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You Are Invited! Scrapbook Open House Jan 31

Good morning ladies. Do you believe there were snow flurries here in the south yesterday!! Although I did not get to see any since I was at work all day and it did not snow at all there since I work a block from the ocean, my children were texting and keeping me posted on the "snow events" as they played out all day at home. Needless to say the "event" was simply snow flurries that disappeared as soon as they hit the ground, but it was just enough snow to get them excited. Of course my first comment was "grab the camera and take pictures, I have the perfect scrapbook paper to use for snow pictures". :o)

As most of you know, I have been getting ready for my Open House set for January 31. I have been having so much fun playing with all the new products that Close to My Heart came out with this month. I am sure you will like playing with some of the items when you come on the 31st as well!

Be sure to put it on your calendars - Jan 31 from noon to 3:00 p.m. It will be a "drop-in" so you can come anytime during those hours that fit your schedule. You will have your choice of a very cute 2-page 12x12 scrapbook layout, or you can choose to make a homemade greeting card while you are there - either of which are FREE OF CHARGE! There will be refreshments, door prizes and lots more! Lots of artwork will be on display including artwork for classes that will offered in February and March. Seats are limited for the classes and workshops so be sure to come early to reserve your preferred classes!

I can't wait to see everyone there so I can share some products for you. I am waiting until after the Open House to post some artwork here on my blog so those of you that attend the Open House will have "first peek" at all the upcoming exciting things I have planned! :o)

Make it a great day! Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment