Thursday, September 3, 2009

Very Thankful.....


This is one of my favorite stamp sets in the catalog this year and I was so happy when the little UPS man delivered it to me yesterday! Not only is the stamp set cute, it is practical, affordable ($14.95 for 4 stamps), and it also "makes a difference" in people's lives. Stampin' Up! donates $2.00 from each sale of this stamp set to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
I plan on using the upcoming long holiday weekend to pull this stamp set out and give it some inkin' love! If you are in the market for a set of "thank you" stamps, please consider purchasing this set. I will also be holding a class in the upcoming weeks where we will create a set of thank you notes using this entire stamp set which would make a perfect gift set for someone for the upcoming holiday season, or a nice set of cards for you to have on hand for all those last minute thank you cards you always need. Stay tuned here for more details soon!
We are off to our son's first football scrimmage tonight so once again I have no time for creating, but like I said that is my plan for the long 3 day weekend ahead so hopefully I will have lots of things to share with you next week.
Stampingly yours,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment