Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sympathy Card - TSSC87 Challenge Card

Happy Saturday Morning! I hate that I missed the last two days worth of posts but my camera and internet would just not cooperate! Got the new internet installed and finally got the camera working today - so here is my Sympathy card that I promised days ago!


This card was created using Technostampers Sketch Challenge 87. You should click on over and create something with us! You have until Sunday night at 8 p.m. to post your card. Anyway, this card is very simple as you can see but I think it turned out nice. I used Whisper White and Basic Black cardstocks, white grosgrain ribbon and the floral stamp is from Eastern Blooms Stamp Set. The sentiment is from a stamp set which is quickly becoming one of my favorite - Teeny Tiny Wishes. When I first got that set, I thought to myself "These words are so tiny, I will never use them!".....well, as you can see I have used them on about the last 4 cards or so that I have posted so they definitely come in handy!

Well, that is my share for today. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Stampingly yours,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. That is soooo pretty. Love the simple black and white, it is stunning. Great job, thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an incredibly elegant card. Sometimes I look at all the garish, overembellished cards and I think the only rule is "more more more", and them I look at a card like this, perfection in it's simplicity, and I know that you have real style and confidence. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, I love this card, so simple and elegant. I just love black and white cards, thanks for showing me that simple can be so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete