Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Holiday Shopping has arrived!


Starting today you can shop from our Holiday Mini Catalog! There are lots of stamps and tons of ideas for the upcoming holiday season including Halloween and Thanksgiving as well! These items are only available from September 1 - January 4 so make sure and check out the new items now! If you would like me to send you a mini catalog in the mail, please email me with your name and mailing address. Or, if you prefer to shop online, you can shop direct from my online store at www.tinarucker.stampinup.net and view all of these new items in your pjs - - I won't tell!! I am placing my order soon for some of my favorite new holiday items so stay tuned for posts on those items over the next several weeks!
Sorry for such a short post this evening but it has been a long day and I have had no time for creating tonight! I hope everyone had a Terrific Tuesday. Have a great week!
Stampingly Yours,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment