Monday, September 14, 2009

Thinking of You...Basic Card Class, Sept 26


Yes, I am back! Everytime I finally get organized to start posting every day something happens and I am knocked back off schedule, but hopefully I can get back to posting again everyday starting this week! Keep your fingers crossed for me!


I wanted to start this week off with showing you the last and fourth card that we will be making in the upcoming Basic Card Class on September 26. Again, these are all very basic, simple cards with no ribbons and not lots of layers, but just sweet and simple designs to get everyone used to paper cutting and stamping, and actually pulling out their stamps and papers and using them and not just putting them on a shelf because they dont know what to do with them! :)
This card uses the Stampin' Up! stamp set called Eastern Blooms which is a set of stamps with various floral images perfect for a variety of cards. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set which is a very good set to have on hand since it has a sentiment included in the set for just about any occasion and/or holiday.
If you have not signed up for the class on the 26th and would like to come, please email me soon! It is only $10.00 which includes everything you need to to make 4 cards and learn the basics of card making and stamping.
Tomorrow I will share a very sweet and simple Christmas Card I was able to put together over the weekend!
Stampingly Yours,
Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment