Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Treat Bag


Good morning! I had another card to share with you today that I created for another online challenge, but wouldn't you know when I went to take the picture, my camera batteries were dead! Ugh - just hate when that happens. My goal is to get batteries and get that posted tomorrow.
However, I didn't want the day to go by without posting something to share, so I thought I would show this "Project of the Month" designed by Stampin' Up! I think these are too sweet and am thinking about making these for co-workers and my daughter's friends for the upcoming spooky holiday!
The stamp set used is called Pumpkin Patch from the new Holiday Mini Catalog and I think are really cute. I prefer "cute" to scarey myself. The cardstock used is Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White and the inks are Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie.
Hopefully this project will inspire you to create something for the little goblins in your life for the upcoming holiday!
Stampingly yours,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment