Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I'm back......and I have gone from Mom to "Mimi"!



Introducing Carter Joshua born July 3, 2013 at 8 lb 6 oz and 21" long.  He is a keeper for sure!  He has made me transform from "Mom" to "Mimi" and I could not be happier!   (Photo taken by Chasing Lilies here in Summerville, South Carolina. If you are looking for a local photographer, I highly recommend them!)

I have been out of the blog world for a little over a year with lots going on, but am ready to get back into it and share all the wonderful things going on!  Lots of family updates, trying to lose weight and get healthy and perhaps try out that "running thing" again.  Would love to share my new business of Tastefully Simple and all my recipes that go along with that and much more!  Hope you stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment