Monday, October 26, 2009

November Stamp Camp Project #1 - Dasher Gift Card Holder

Wow!!! What a crazy month it has been and it flew by so fast! Sorry I have not been posting on here at all this month. No matter how hard I try to find the time to post, there just never is enough time in the day. Know what I mean? Well, I am starting a new little "time management" course this week and hopefully that will help me in staying focused on getting everything done that I would like to get done. We shall see!




Anyhoo - the next Stamp Camp classes is scheduled for November. Because of everyone's busy schedule with the start of the upcoming holidays, I am offering this stamp camp twice in November. The first one is scheduled for Saturday, November 14 at 10:00 a.m. and the second will be the following Saturday, November 21, again at 10:00 a.m. As always, Stamp Camp fee is $15.00 which includes all projects. However, if you place an order with me that day of $25.00 or more, your class fee is waived for the day!





In November we will be creating a couple different Christmas Cards, some gift tags and a Gift Card Holder. Below is one of the projects we will be creating next month. I hope you like it as much as I do! When you untie the brown bow at the bottom, the card opens up to reveal a pocket for a Gift Card! (or it will hold cash just as well!). With so many people giving Gift Cards these days, I thought this would make a cute project for everyone to make and something just about anyone can use!



Stay tuned as I will be posting a few of the other items we will be making next month throughout the next couple of weeks for you to see. If you want to attend either (or both) of the classes in November, please leave me a comment here or shoot me an email. The seats are already filling up as I have limited seats for each class.

Make it a great week!

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Tina, so glad to see you posting again!! I've missed you! love this image!! I must get it. Does it come in a set?
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete