Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Loads of Christmas Love - November Stamp Camp Project #2

Happy Tuesday bloggers! This is going to be a quick post, but I didn't want to miss out on posting today. Below is a picture of one of the holiday cards we will be doing at the November Stamp Camp. In my September Stamp Camp all the ladies just LOVED the Loads of Love Stamp Set with the pickup truck and all the many accessory stamps that comes with it. Since one of the stamps in the set just happened to be a Christmas Tree I could not resist making up a card for them to create next month! I love the way it turned out with the tree looking like it is sitting down in the truck instead of the whole thing teetering on the hood or something. I got this look by using the technique "masking" which I think will be a new technique for most of my regular ladies that attend the Stamp Camp.

If you would like to join us for next month's edition of Holiday Stamp Camp, be sure to drop me a note or shoot me an email. As mentioned before, the cost is $15.00, but that class fee is waived if you decide to place an order of $25 or more on the day of the class. Of course, no purchase necessary though! I am also offering the November stamp Camp as a "kit to go" for those of you that cannot attend the class in person. For $17.00 I will pre-stamp all the images and send them to you along with all the pre-cut pieces for all projects with photos for illustration on how to put all items together.




Have a great week. I hope to be back tomorrow with more news to share!


Stampingly yours,


Tina

1 comment:

  1. Tina, looks like lots of fun!! Thanks for sharing...how many cards do you make in your November kits?? I think I am interested. I love both of those stamps...

    ReplyDelete