Wednesday, January 1, 2014

You're Simply Sweet . . . Valentine Card

Well, it is here...... 2014! I am bound and determined to get more crafty this year since I have missed it so I figured what better day to start than today!   I used the MoJoMonday blog to help me get started with a layout.   Then, I just recently joined a card swap group and this month we are to swap Valentines/Love/Wedding cards. So.....when I put the two ideas together, this is what I came up with:


It has a simple sentiment of "Happy Valentine's Day" on the inside.  The "ingredient" list for the card is below.  My "mojo" is slowly coming back and I will hopefully be able to "scoop up" my creative side back to the surface sooner than later!

Hope everyone has a great 2014!!!

Ingredient List:
Stamps: My Favorite Things - Who's That Girl - "Here's the Scoop"
Paper:  CTMH More To Adore Paper Pack (retired)
Inks: SU Chocolate Chip, CTMH Parchment, SU! So Saffron, Lavender Lace, Blissful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Pretty In Pink
Embellishments: CTMH Bitty Brads


Happy Crafting!

Tina





No comments:

Post a Comment