Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Life, New Wife, New Me!!!

I'm baaaaaack!!! Hello fellow bloggers, and online friends and family! I know it has been a month or so since I have posted, but I have been a busy bee. As most you know, or should know probably by now, me and Jeff got married on July 30th! Just the two of us, along with our two children, went down to Cocoa Beach, FL and got married right there on the beach. We had a beautiful day for it, (although the other three will say it was extremely hot.......) not a cloud in the sky.

Moments after the wedding and a brief photo shoot (again, the other 3 would say it took forever to take photos) we changed clothes and boarded Carnival Sensation for a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas for our "Family-moon". What is a Family moon? That is when two families blend together and instead of the new husband and wife leaving the children behind for a traditional honeymoon, the entire family goes off on a "Family-Moon" to celebrate the merging of two families into one. (Don't worry, us adults still had our own cabin! :D ) We had an absolutely wonderful time. But, as all vacations must, it had to come to an end and we had to return home and get back to life itself.

So.....it has been almost 3 weeks since then and we have returned home, settled into married life, gotten the kids started back in school this week and life is starting to slowly return back to normal. Which means I am hoping to get back on my track of daily postings here on my blog!

I have lots of good news and new exicting things happen so I hope you continue to join me! I had my blog redesigned today to also reflect the new me!

Stay tuned!

Stampingly Yours,

Mrs. Tina Rucker

1 comment: