Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stampin' Pastels


No time for artwork today, as I am getting ready to head out to order my daughter's High School ring! YIKES! But I did want to share a Stampin' Up! product with you today before I leave. It is the Stampin' Pastels. Just as the catalog indicates, you can enjoy artist-quality, blendable pastels with this exclusive set of chalks that SU! offers. The great thing is that it includes a chalk for all the exclusive Stampin' Up! colors so you can coordinate it with all our inks, cardstocks, ribbons, etc.! They are so easy to use and the final product makes everyone look like an artists - even if you are the one that always claims "I cannot even draw a stick person!". :o) It even comes with a little handy dandy eraser to erase any mistakes you may make going outside the lines! Everyone who attends my Basic Card Class on September 26 will be getting their chance to use these and see what artists they can become!
Stay tuned for more artwork that I will be working on this weekend. I am also in the process of scheduling a Birthday Card Workshop and a Thank You Note workshop because everyone always needs those cards. - - Don't forget, when you care enough to send the very best - you stamp it yourself!
Make it a great night!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment