Saturday, February 14, 2009

I am still here!

Good morning everyone. I am so sorry I have not made a post in quite a while. Time just flies before you realize how fast it is actually flying! Shortly after my Open House I started not feeling well and have been back and forth to the doctors these past couple of weeks. After working all day, coming home and cooking, cleaning, etc. I just have not had much energy left to be on the computer unfortunately.

We have been able to put the townhouse on the market this past week so everyone keep their fingers crossed that it sells in a jiffy! That would make life so much easier right now.

Well, we are off and running today to pick out my new eyeglasses. I'm quickly approaching the big 4-0 so everything seems to be falling apart at one time this month I guess. LOL Happy Valentines Day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment