Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Scenic Season - Card #3 for November for Stamp Camp

I'm baaaaack! I know, I know, everytime I get used to blogging on a daily basis, I do it for like a week and then I seem to disappear for weeks on end. This blogging this is really hard to keep going on a daily basis on top of working full time, handling the household and taking time to create. Does not leave much time for sleep, much less taking pictures, uploading to the computer and posting to this blog. I have already made this my #1 resolution for the New Year though, to make time to get this blog done! Ok, enough whining and making excuses.......

Tonight I wanted to share with you the third Christmas Card that we will be making in this weekend's Stamp Camp. Some of "my regulars" asked for a card that was very simple, perhaps a one layer card with one stamp, in order for them to make multiples of. This is the card I came up with. I love this stamp set. You can dress it up and make it a very elaborate card, or use it as I have here for a simple, yet nice, card.

*&#*&%*^*! Ok - here I am, finally trying to update my blog and now I am getting an error message that says "Unable to upload due to internal problem". I am going to just spit!

OK, I'm going to save this little post and exit then come back and hopefully it will allow me to upload my pic.....stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment