Thursday, March 25, 2010

Upsy Daisy Birthday Wishes


Here is a card I designed for one of my past Stamp Camp Card Classes. I, along with my "regular ladies" at camp, just LOVE the Tempting Turquoise cardstock so there is always at least one card every class that uses that color! This is a very simple and quick card to put together but yet I think is elegant.

It is a top fold card with a Tempting Turquoise card base and then white cardstock. That's it! I tied off the image with some white grossgrain ribbon to "fancy it up" a bit. Several ladies on my spring birthday list are getting this card! LOL It is just too quick and easy not to repeat. The stamps used are Upsy Daisy for the flower image along with "Happy Birthday" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set, which is a definite "must have set" for card makers!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment