Friday, March 19, 2010

Together Forever


Are these birds just not tooo cute?!?! These little birds are from Stampin' Up!'s "Cheep Talk" set. I saw a card like this online somewhere several weeks/months ago and it has been stuck in my head ever since. Unfortunately, I dont remember where I saw it. When I figure it out, I will certainly come back here and let you know! I just love how you can imagine the little birds just running up to each other for that little "peck" on the cheek. LOL
The colors I chose are this year's "In Color" Bermuda Bay and Sun Yellow with a hint of Melon Mambo. For the center birds I used a pop dot on the girl bird so it looks like she is literally standing in front snuggling with the boy bird.
I thought this card would be cute to use for an Anniversary Card or even a casual/fun wedding card.
That's all I got for today. Spring has certainly sprung here in the lowcountry of SC so I am planning enjoying a little bit of time outside in the nice weather this weekend, but mostly will be inside crafting away for my new Etsy shop!
Make it a great weekend whatever you do!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment