Thursday, August 20, 2009

Guess Whooooo is now with Stampin Up!!

Yes, that is right! I have signed up with yet another direct sales company. I can hear all my friends now groaning saying "She did what?"


Well, I did, but it is the ONLY company I am with and I plan to keep it that way. As most of you know, I have been with another stamping/paper crafting company for quite a while but as my needs changed, I decided so should the company I was with. Both companies are great companies, but I just feel at this time in my life Stampin Up! suits my needs more, which in turn will most likely serve my customers more!


Below is a card (all be it very fuzzy - I do apologize) that I did at my upline, Janet Moore's house last month during her monthly stamp camp. This is the card that made me fall in love with Stampin Up! and owls in general. Isn't she just too cute!?!

If you like Stampin Up! or have never heard of Stampin Up! and want more information, please let me know! I would love to hear from you. I am in the process of putting together monthly Stamp Camps, Holiday Card Classes and much more in the upcoming months with my first class being in mid-September. Please check out my website at www.tinarucker.stampinup.net . I will have a Calendar of Events on there that I will be updating soon. You can also purchase items right online as well.

I would love to hear from anyone as to what types of classes or training they would like so I can schedule things that YOU would like.

Stampingly yours,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment